The use of any parish facility by parish or non-parish organizations for meetings or events must be scheduled through the parish office. Rental of parish facilities by parishioners and non-profit organizations is permitted depending upon availability. A rental agreement and fee, damage deposit, certificate of insurance, and proof of non-profit status are required. For reservations or more information contact Andrea Liggett, email@example.com or at the parish office, 425-822-0295, ext 110.
All parish organizations wishing to conduct activities involving event registration, ticket sales, information distribution, etc. after weekend Masses in the church narthex must be pre-scheduled through Andrea Liggett.
- Parish Center Social Hall – The parish center includes a large social hall as well as several meeting rooms. The hall is approximately 5,000 sq. feet in size and will accommodate 300 people with tables and chairs.
- School Cafeteria – The school cafeteria is available for use during non-school hours. The room is approximately 3,000 sq. feet in size and will accommodate up to 200 people with tables and chairs.
- The St. Jerome Room and St. Martin room both have a capacity of 30 people. It’s located in the Parish Center.
- The St. Therese Room and the St. Thomas room both have a capacity of 15 people. They too, are located in the Parish Center.
- The Holy Family Room has a capacity of 60-80 people. It is located in the Parish Youth Center at the north end of the campus.
Various rooms and spaces are available around the parish for group gatherings or meetings.
To schedule contact Andrea Liggett, firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Jerome Room- Parish Center (Large Meeting Room)
St. Marin Room- Parish Center (Large Meeting Room)
St. Therese Room – Parish Center
St. Thomas Room – Parish Center